Ingredients (1 portion):
– 50-75 g jasmine rice (1/4 cup = 50 g rice,
so you need ¼ cup or a bit more)
If you prefer lighter dishes use less rice
(50 g) – you’ll get a thick rice porridge.
When you’ll use more rice (75 g) you’ll get
vanilla rice with coconut aftertaste.
– 75 g frozen forest fruits (raspberries,
blueberries, blueberries) (1/2 cup)
– 30 ml coconut milk 20% fat (2 tbsp.)
– 10 g chia seeds (1 tbsp.)
– 15 g honey (2 tsp.)
– 1/4 vanilla bean
– coconut flakes (for decoration :))
1. Pour chia seeds with 60 ml (1/4 cup) of water and leave overnight or… If you don’t have time, you can pour seeds in hot water and leave for 15 minutes (quite similar result).
2. Pour jasmine rice with 200 ml (1 cup) of hot water, add seeds separated from the vanilla bean and the remaining pieces of the pod. Cook for 15 minutes. When the rice absorbed the water, add coconut milk and mix gently.
3. Forest fruits put into another pot, add 1 tbsp. of water, heat for about 5-10 minutes until fruits release the juice, then combine with soaked chia seeds and heat for another moment. You should get a kind of warm forest fruits and chia seed jam.
4. Put the rice into the bowl, garnish with a warm jam and honey. Sprinkle the top with coconut flakes (optional). ENJOY!!! :)))